For more than 20 years, the department of social policies of Caisse des Dépôts has brought together researchers and experts with the purpose of fostering reflections and debates on social protection.
For the 2021 edition of the international workshop on pensions and ageing, the Caisse des Dépôts has developed again a partnership again with the Institut des politiques publiques (IPP) and the “Social Economy, Protection and Society Research Program” of the University of Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne.
The workshop aims to:
- facilitate theoretical and empirical discussions and exchanges between researchers and experts in the field of statistics and economics studies with different backgrounds (in universities, in public institutions, in pension schemes…) on retirement, ageing, care of seniors and health at work;
- support and promote young researchers work on these fields;
- allow new ideas to emerge and identify new topics to investigate;
- encourage collaborations between researchers.
Program of the workshop (forthcoming):
- keynote sessions with both a French and a foreign speaker to present a survey of research work on retirement and ageing issues;
- scientific sessions to present research work in economics, sociology and demography selected by the scientific committee;
- round tables debates between researchers, experts and public decision-makers aiming to combine approaches and experiences.
Where? 15 Quai Anatole France, 75 007 Paris
When? October 7 and 8, 2021